Given the latest health advice for the Hunter region, we have made some changes to the entry requirements to Hamilton Medical Centre. Please take note of the following if you have a face to face appointment in the practice.
1. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call us on 49611713. This will ensure we do not have too many people in the waiting room. Our staff will provide further instructions at this time.
2. Where possible, come alone to your appointment. Please ask family members to remain in the car.
3. Where possible, only 1 parent per child should attend.
4. When you are asked to enter the practice, please do so via the lift only, do not use the stairs.
5. Please check in using the QR code provided. If you do not have a smart phone, our staff can assist you with this.
6. Please wear a mask at all times while in the practice.
7. Please maintain strict social distancing, and use hand sanitizer frequently.
We thank you for understanding during this tough time.
If you need further advice regarding the lockdown or COVID-19, please see the infographic below.